Lancashire Carers Service
Carers Link Lancashire and n-compass Northwest working together in partnership to deliver carers services across Lancashire.
For many years adult carers living in Lancashire have been supported by Carers services which have been run independently
The good news is that from 1st July 2019 a new service has been commissioned bringing the two entities; Carers Link Lancashire and n-compass Northwest together.
We will work in a new partnership called The Lancashire Carers Service which will deliver support for all.
Everyone will benefit from shared knowledge, combined resources and an improved carer awareness across Lancashire.
The new Lancashire Carers Service will continue to support Carers providing Carers Assessments, Peace of Mind 4 Carers Plans and a range of support which enables Carers to take a break from their caring role.
• Specialist 1-2-1 and group support
• Magazines twice a year detailing local groups, activities and courses
• Support to access community and Health and Wellbeing services
• A 24/7 Volunteer manned Carers Help and Talk (CHAT) Line
• Volunteer Befriending and Sitting-In services
• Support for former Carers
• Volunteering opportunities for Carers, including volunteering for the CHAT Line, Befriending and Sitting-In services
• Carers Awareness Briefings for professionals